<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Thursday, December 15, 2005
 
Breaking Art News
Scientists Figure Out Why Mona Lisa Smiles
She was smiling because she was happy - 83 percent happy, to be exact, according to scientists from the University of Amsterdam.
[...]
The result showed the painting's famous subject was 83 percent happy, 9 percent disgusted, 6 percent fearful and 2 percent angry. She was less than 1 percent neutral, and not at all surprised.
And a good afternoon to everyone. I am finally relaxing a little (maybe about 12 percent) since there's nothing much more for me to do about our print and jewelry sale this weekend at Noyes (except to continue to plug the event repeatedly). There are literally hundreds of items for sale from ten [ed. !!!] print artists. I don't know how many jewelry people are bringing stuff, but will report back tomorrow, since I think they're setting up tonight.

Exciting! (Definitely at least 83 percent).

So, email friends, I'm not ignoring you (only 1 percent of you I am). I'll catch up soon, I promise.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter