<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Saturday, December 10, 2005
 
Yet Another Shameless Plug
I'm sorry. The holidays will be over soon enough. If you're in the Chicago area next weekend, drop by this sale. You can see me AND my stuff most of Saturday, probably some of Sunday too. (Click on the image for a more legible flyer).



Just came back from brief visit to the Chicago Printmakers Collaborative sale where I have (or had -- one seems to have been sold) 6 prints. Things were going fast. I was amazed. One guy's exquisite, small etchings (will supply name later) were being sold as quickly as he could put them up on the wall. Hot apple cider and artichoke dip were another major attraction.

That's about it. I have to price and label dozens of prints right now for yet another sale I've agreed to. So my attempt at an online store will have to wait yet again.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter