<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Wednesday, December 14, 2005
 
Morning Edition
Yes, I'm here, and was planning to spend hours this am scanning in around 50 tiny prints I'm putting into our sale this weekend at Noyes (having spent all last night and the day before wrapping them in cello wrap -- ugh, doubt I'll ever do this again with such massive commercial zeal).

However, if you remember, they've been destroying houses in the neighborhood and changing electric power, so of all the days they decide that this morning, 3 days before The Big Sale, they are going to change the service in my house. The power will be cut shortly.

Since it's gray and due to snow soon, will be sitting in the dark in a minute.

First, had to tell you that I'm in love....


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter