<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
 
Headline Says It All
Ex-FEMA chief slams 'dysfunctional' Louisiana - Hurricanes' Wrath

But never, ever slam the Republican governor of the red as red can get state of Mississippi, Haley Barbour, former chairman of the Republican National Committee, who by Brown's logic murdered 220 of its citizens, mostly older, mostly drowned. I'm getting freeking sick of this. And I don't want to pay consulting fees to Brown either. I may withhold them from my taxes next year. There's a whole bunch of stuff I don't want to pay for, now that I think about it. Let's revisit this issue later.

And what about Rick Perry, Bush's successor as governor of Texas? Surely he should have forseen that there would be traffic jams and people would run out of gas, especially those 9 miles per gallon SUVs that Texas loves so much. Different hurricane, I guess. Republicans can never be dysfunctional because I guess Republicans aren't black.

But this is what happens in a CEO presidency. Consulting contracts and golden parachutes for all. And the poor can't even file for bankruptcy under the new laws.

Good afternoon, friends. This is what I come home to after a lovely morning painting a yellow jeep. Painting a picture of a yellow jeep, that is. Will be up on the blog shortly.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter