<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Thursday, May 19, 2005
 
Sweet Suite


These are the little daffodil drypoint prints I've been working on. Was going to do more this am, but the session has been moved to pm, so had time to upload this stuff.

With the storms last night I'm sure many of you will have expected me to be whining about the weather, and bailing out my studio or the basement or whatever, but not a peep out of me. We've been so dry here that I was afraid I'd start a brush fire when I launched the lawnmower the other day.

A final note: thanks to the-artist-formerly-known-as-Miguel-Sánchez at Modern Kicks and ourgirlinchicago at About Last Night for their comments about my little craypas lakes. I was sobbing all night long.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter