<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Friday, March 25, 2005
 
Hey Ya
It's Friday Night, am listening to the high energy playlist, since have been a bit bummed today with some bad news. Anyway, it's currently as follows:

Get The Party Started (Pink)
Love and Affection (Joan Armatrading)
I.C.U Baby (Groove Armada)
Senorita (Justin Timberlake)
Hot in Herre (Nelly)
Work It (Nelly/Timberlake)
Hey Ya (Outkast)
Losing My Religion (REM)
Where is the Love (Black Eyed Peas)
The Way You Move (Outkast)
Quattro (Calexico)
She's Not There (Zombies)
I Want It That Way (Backstreet Boys)
Cry Me a River (Timberlake)
Wake Up (Arcade Fire)
537 C.U.B.A (Orishas)
Urge for Going (Tom Rush) (not high energy, but I love it)
Laika (Arcade Fire)
Who Knows Where the Time Goes (again, not high energy, but Sandy Denny's voice is amazing and makes me cry. We just have to make sure this isn't the last one on the mix, else I sit around and drink beer and cry, rather than paint.)

This is the short playlist, designed to see me thru a few cans of beer, not the 6 hour one. Have more (of course -- thousands) and while the rest of you are watching basketball will probably spend a substantial amount of time cruising around the internets downloading stuff or ripping CDs. My tastes are very eclectic, so if you all have something to suggest, please let me know.

And am gessoing more 24 inch panels. May fling my hair around more, do some music themed paintings.

Then off to print tomorrow, assuming I don't give myself too much of a hangover.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter