<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Friday, January 28, 2005
 
Synchronicity
Roberta Fallon of the Fallon & Rosof Artblog must have been who I backed into and then tripped while visiting the Milwaukee Art Museum a few weeks ago. A Wisconsin refugee herself, she writes of her trip in several bloggings (and has nice words about me too -- thanks!), with more promised.

We have been wondering whether any art bloggers from Wisconsin are lurking out there. Anyone? Anyone? If so, I am sorry I didn't go back for your quarterly Gallery Night, since it was unfortunately the weekend of the Big Snow.

The East Town Association and the Historic Third Ward Association sponsor the events (as well as the MAM itself). The ice sculptures alone should be a big draw. Am assuming they're still up.

Future dates for 2005 are April 15-16, July 22-23, and October 21-22.

Good morning, folks. I had nothing new to say yesterday so did not blog. Sometimes it goes like that. Another day of sun here. Sticking nose outside, my eyes were blinded by brilliance as the light bounced off a dusting of clean snow and I was forced back inside. However, I have no excuse to stay in except to clean, and we all know that's not going to happen. So perhaps will take a sprint through the art world and be back.

Knitting fans: I haven't forgotten you. I have finished the sweater front and have begun an arm. I know, I know. You're supposed to do both arms at the same time, but I've never liked doing it that way. I promise I'll count rows this time, however, so I don't have arms that are slightly different lengths (which explains my appearance).

Later. Only 2 weeks until I start lithography again. I can't wait.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter