<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Thursday, January 20, 2005
 
Eating Cookies
Have been eating cookies all morning (they were on sale -- when will I learn?) and so feel sick, as I rightly should.

I have also cracked the ice seal on the studio Back There, since it's only a little below freezing, and will try to capture the ice floes in paint.

Sounds like I won't be going to the Schakowsky event at noon, then. Was heartened to receive the email from Kerry saying that he'd voted against the Rice confirmation this morning and why. I haven't gone through the list of who voted for or against yet, but I think we should send as much love as we can to those who voted against.

They need to know we like people for whom "building bridges" doesn't mean leaving the nation on the section that has collapsed.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter