<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Monday, January 17, 2005
 
Blue and White World
Is about 5 degrees out right now with brightly shining sun still low enough to make deep blue angles.



But this waffly thing is from my stroll the other day (see below)when I walked on the surface of the moon aka the beach, though cropped to within an inch of its life to make it even more arty.

The pictures below, however, were done entirely by the camera, because I completely forgot the thing has a look-thru viewfinder, since I usually use the little screen. But the screen is often useless in bright sun when you're wearing mittens and can't remember how to change the backlighting on it, so I was pointing and guessing. The camera may have sensed my difficulty. It's been a good friend.

Planning to go to Milwaukee tomorrow, since today's a holiday and the museum is free, not the best combination for contemplation.

In the meantime, I'm trying to figure out how we can stop Bush before he kills again. Am waiting breathlessly for my New Yorker to arrive with Hersh's latest findings:
In my interviews, I was repeatedly told that the next strategic target was Iran. "Everyone is saying, 'You can’t be serious about targeting Iran. Look at Iraq,'" the former intelligence official told me. "But they say, 'We've got some lessons learned—not militarily, but how we did it politically. We're not going to rely on agency pissants.' No loose ends, and that's why the C.I.A. is out of there."
Did anyone else feel nervous when they heard that Wolfowitz was touring Indonesia?


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter