<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Tuesday, November 30, 2004
 
Poultry Blogging
Yes, roosters, and hens too.



They are very strange, sad chickens, some of them mutants with only one eye. I remember collecting eggs from a well-managed family chicken farm when I was a child, and these are not happy chickens. They need warmth and clean straw. More to the point, they probably don't need the big dogs tied up mere inches from their nests. Wouldn't think it was conducive to laying eggs, but what do I know?

And here are some geese and/or ducks. I'm not good with this.



Usually they play follow-the-leader as they march toward the house demanding grain, but here they're a little disorganized. They remind me of how we democrats are acting these days.



--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter