<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Tuesday, November 30, 2004
 
Bunny Blogging Tuesday
Here's the angora bunny I spoke of. He is not wearing a sweater. He is a sweater.



And your ordinary, normal white rabbit. Her name is Bo Peep and she is not little at all.



On Sunday before church, the family got up early (they seem to enjoy 4:30 a great deal) and drove to a monthly animal swap and wanted to take me along, but I haven't seen 4:30 am since my drinking days, so remained welded to my bed. It wasn't very good, they reported back, only a few rabbits and goats. ("Pets or meat.") The family brought back a brown rabbit. "If he doesn't breed, he's stew," was the pronouncement.

Next up: chicken blogging.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter