<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Friday, November 26, 2004
 
Dog Blogging Friday
We start the day with Dog Blogging, to be followed by Cat and Dog Blogging, Cat Blogging, then Bunny Blogging, Chicken Blogging, etc.



Much of family woke at 4:30 to get to Wal-Mart so they could stand in line for the sale. I decided I'd rather be shot repeatedly and dragged through the town before I'd allow myself to be sucked into the madness, even for the chance of a few snarky photos, so, wrapped in my citi-fied superiority, I remained in bed even as they squabbled over who would get the last cup of coffee, since there wasn't enough time to make another pot.

Have now emerged. I fear that they have been trampled. I have no idea what to feed the animals or when. Rooster is crowing madly, and dogs snarling at something, possibly each other. There's a dead deer out back somewhere that one of the big dogs has been working on. I can smell it. Missing my Starbucks and Lake, I remain.... in exile, yours truly.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter