<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Monday, June 22, 2009
 
Pat O'Hara: Cow Chip Parade


This was my favorite painting in the latest Wilmette Public Library show. I've googled Pat O'Hara but can't find anything online. I really loved this painting -- it should have won a prize. Beautifully simple.

Yes, there really is a Cow Chip Parade (I found the site while searching for the artist). Check it out. Tons of loony fun.

Half of my family is from Kennebunkport, Maine and the big event of the summer used to be the Dump Parade -- floats made of junk ending up at the dump (family members lived right next door, so was convenient). Can find little online about it -- hasn't been around for ages, apparently.

Finally getting around to unloading my camera. More postings later.

Labels: ,



--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter