<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
 
Gone Over to the Dark Side
Yes, have joined Facebook, just at the point it's probably peaked and will soon rapidly decline. I apologize to everyone I blasted with email messages begging to be their friend. I wasn't exactly sure what that button I pushed was going to do. Little about the application is simple or straightforward.

This is still my real home, however. Still paying the mortgage, and it smells like comfy slippers and banana bread. And I don't have to worry if no one wants to be my friend.

Twitter is still simplest of all and why I've been using it to comment on the weather or what I'm eating.

Don't know how long I can keep this insane compartmentalization up. At least I never joined Myspace.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter