<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Thursday, May 14, 2009
 
Art Reminders
Trying to get back into stuff after being away is tough. Am glad I pushed and got the PrintZero stuff out the door before I left -- so unusual for me to get stuff done ahead of time.

So. Wilmette Public Library (I have a print in it) Friends of the Library juried show opens tomorrow, Friday, May 15 with a reception from 6 to 8 (I think). Directions are here. It runs through June 26. Don't know who the jurors were this year -- show depends on having good ones, obviously.

Evanston Art Center benefit is this Saturday, May 16. The center needs your help -- and you can buy one of the few left in my first edition of the Gnomish Hills print. All of the artwork from the show is online. Don't know if you can put in phone bids or not, but I imagine you can. Things generally move briskly at the live event, however. Mine has always sold for well above the minimum.

Finally, advance warning for the Spudnik Press benefit ("Silent Auction, Loud Event") on June 6th at Happy Dog Gallery. I will likely contribute a robot unless Angee tells me not to. Will post more as the info becomes available. It is going to be a huge, funnest event.

Spudnik Press Fundraiser Party!
Celebrate & Support 2 years of printmaking
Saturday, June 6, 2009
6 pm - 1 am

6 - 10 pm: Silent Auction
10 - 1 am: Party (with DJ)
Door: Free!

Happy Dog Gallery
1542 N Milwaukee Ave.
Chicago, IL 60622

Labels: ,



--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter