<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
 
Darkdevil County News


More here. My own cloning experiments don't produce such waspish results, however. (You must click on the link for the full experience). HT blogads at Daily Kos, where the ad has already cycled away.

Now that the SGC is over, will be devoting my time to game development again (with time out for 2 more print exchanges plus a show or 2 and and and...). Have cut off development on this part of the Darkdevil County demo and will try to get it cleaned up before the first anniversary passes (sometime around now, actually).

I know, you guys have been so patient, but it's just me doing stuff and I'm not very good at it either. And once again, sorry you Mac folks. It's for the PC only.

Still have pix to upload from the SGC. Later.

Labels: , ,



--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter