<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Thursday, January 18, 2007
 
A Big Hand

No, really. It's just a big hand.

I realize you all think I'm incredibly lazy since I haven't been going to shows I say I'm going to, or blogging every hour on the hour like I used to way back when, but some things take time.

So here's State One of The New Print. Not sure whether it's oriented correctly yet, or anything about it. I wanted to add some villagers, but the project I'm doing this for (a small print print exchange -- more on it later) doesn't allow much room for them.

Will see if I can add a second color tomorrow (remember, this is old-fashioned stone lithography -- to add a second color I have to go thru the whole lithography process on a second stone rather than just click a mouse a few times in photoshop).

There you go.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter