<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
 
So Freeking Jealous
We just had lunch in NYC with a real president

... while I sat around playing computer games so I could avoid painting my annual self-portrait.

Good late afternoon friends. Have been offline for a few days after all my promises to do a better job reporting on art.

Soon, soon.

Hope you had a chance to check out the Morpho Gallery show (where I have a few pieces). It's a small space, but great windows and great lighting (plus great Thai food across the street -- Yes Thai). Some really nice prints, in particular Judith Hladik's linoleum cuts. The work I'd remembered sometimes used relief elements in addition to intaglio in the same work, but I'd never seen just the linoleum prints. So clean and simple, just black and white.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter