<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Sunday, June 11, 2006
 
Pixel of the Day
For June 11, 2006 is ME!

THE HUMAN PIXEL PROJECT

Go take a look -- I am honored.

Many of you may remember this a section of one of my prints. Peter has changed the orientation by 90 degrees, but I'm not complaining.

Anyway, cool! Check out the project. This guy has been a delight to work with.

(Still without WI-FI -- am on the slow dialup -- so not doing a lot of posting. Maybe next week.)

FYI, my work is now down from Galt Gallery. Some of the unsold pieces (plus new ones) may show up over at sacred art on Roscoe in Chicago for an opening on June 30, 5-7, if you missed the Galt show (I think -- more details later -- Sarah wants me to bring in a lot of stuff, in any event).

And more details about the Chicago Printmakers Collaborative Boundaries show will be forthcoming -- 32 of us in the group show, and we're doing a book, too. Double cool!


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter