<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Thursday, July 14, 2005
 
My Latest Fave Blog
... even though I haven't been knitting lately, since it's so hot the needles slip right thru my sweaty hands.

You Knit What??

You could pair this with the latest issue of knitty, I'm afraid. It's the men's issue. I just don't think most guys would wear a lot of this stuff, somehow...

Good evening, folks, tho is really only mid-morning again for me, since I had a long nap in the middle of the day after coming home from printing (no new stuff).

So I'll probably be up all night. For some reason I couldn't sleep last night. Have started reading the new de Kooning bio (really good) -- compelling enough not to put me to sleep.

So, nothing much else to say. Sorry.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter