<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Friday, July 01, 2005
 
The Air Conditioner Is Off
Just a few notes, first. Have been asked to contribute to the new Soapblox group blog, since there are few more rabid liberal, republican-haters around than me, so you can always check over there if I'm not providing the red meat-eating polemics you need to get going in the morning.

That said, imagine my surprise when the temp inside the house was 80 and the temp outside was 67 this morning, and the airconditioner was puffing and wheezing, begging for a good rest. So have flung the windows open and am sitting at a window. Am nearly ready to rip off the screen and stick my head out, raise my snout to the breeze, loll my tongue around, and perhaps howl with joy. And then I will chase a squirrel.

But first I have to do some print studio duties.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter