<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Wednesday, June 22, 2005
 
Give Us This Day
... our daily tree:



I realize I've been bad about drawing something real every day. Drew this while sitting in the park waiting for my litho stone to process.

Stone did ok with the xerox transfer of the "wish you were here" drawing on it. I had darkened it so it would make a better xox, so the result is a little grainier and more emphatic. It was an experiment. Will bring home tomorrow, perhaps. The idea was to be able to run off a mess of them and then (since they have oil-based ink) do water color washes to my heart's content over them. We'll see.

Then will do a few more, then go nuts with it all.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter