<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
 
I Think Scott Goes Next
... from American Idol. Was right about Mikhela last week, so we'll see.

Good evening, all. Seem to be spending all my time ruining things in the print shop with nothing to show for it. Lithography is so incredibly time-consuming. Did some of the naked ladies today, but that's it. Of the five I printed, only three are pretty decent in quality. Still haven't figured out what I'll put in for the benefit -- must decide by tomorrow.

Will do some work in the morning tomorrow, then must see my friend the dentist, a previous hobby of mine.

Just popping my head in to let you know I'm still here.

And at last have found a studio that doesn't insist on playing classical music all day. We are eclectic!


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter