<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Saturday, December 25, 2004
 
Merry Christmas
Let me just pound my chest a minute to knock out this morning's cholesterol and get the ticker started. There. That's better.

In my fervor to eat the omelet made with cream, real butter, ham, cheese, and something else fatty I neglected to put the pot underneath the dripping coffee as it brewed resulting in a coffee pond in the kitchen. I just now tipped the remains of the pumpkin pie face down perilously close to it.

The third thing will happen shortly. I'm sure your morning has gone much better.

And welcome to all you new bloggers. Make sure your firewall and virus protection is current before you continue prowling. I am pummelled day and night by attempts to get through my Fortress of Paint and you will be too. Do not click "OK" if you are asked if it's ok to download something unless you know what you're doing.

Now hit "Next Blog" and have a Merry Christmas.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter