<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Monday, November 15, 2004
 
Pinko Pagans Purged From Ultra-Liberal Spy Agency
CIA purge may be in the works
"The agency is being purged on instructions from the White House," said a former senior CIA official who maintains close ties to the agency and to the White House. "Goss was given instructions ... to get rid of those soft leakers and liberal Democrats. The CIA is looked on by the White House as a hotbed of liberals and people who have been obstructing the president's agenda."
I realize this is perhaps the most quoted passage since Bob Jones called us all pagans (see below somewhere), but I wanted to copy it myself, just in case I read it wrong. Very reminiscent of the State Department scandal that culminated in the last gasp of know-nothing conservative panic known as McCarthyism. Are we there yet? Have we surpassed even the dreams of those Red-hunting hordes?

I believe so. I have never prided myself on my reality-based skills, but if your typical CIA operative is a pinko liberal, then I am Jennifer Garner (from Alias, that nest of liberal-leaning CIA operatives who just won't get with the program. I realize I watch too much TV.).

Shrubbie is still taking it out on Joe Wilson's wife, I'm afraid.

Good evening, friends. And Colin Powell is resigning too, along with just about everyone else. I don't freaking care, since they are playing into my hands. By purging all "moderates" (though Powell was merely weak), or those who after 4 years had kinda figured out how to do their jobs (like Paige, though I don't like him), they will shortly begin making mistakes of such apocalyptic grandeur that even the pundits will be silenced and the Democrats will waltz into office in two years.

So, citizens of the world, I am sorry. Really. We aren't all like this, and 50 percent of us did our best, and even 78 percent of us aren't these "moral values" types who believe torture is just good Christian high spirits.

Back later.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter