<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Thursday, November 18, 2004
 
More Car Talk
While cleaning off refrigerator recently, found this little note someone had attached to my windshield years and years ago when my car was young. I swear I never touched this guy's precious car, honestly. I merely parked next to it in a cramped parking garage.



I didn't sleep for many nights afterwards. No one ever contacted me. And my car cost $15,025, ya moron, not $10,000.

Good morning, friends. Gloomy and warm this morning, not a shred of good news, except perhaps unemployment claims dropped a trifle, though no one points out that in many places it was a short work week because of Veteran's Day.

I take that back. The Clinton Library opens today, Bill's pride and joy, and I wish I could be there to see it. Little Rock is a pretty place, if you ignore the town itself. I did some work for Alltel several years ago, and always wanted to go back and do a painting of the (I think) Arkansas river that runs behind their corporate headquarters.
A presidential timeline opens with Clinton's 1993 inaugural address and his dream for the nation: "There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America."
Just hope you're right, Mr. Last-Legitimate-President.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter