<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Tuesday, July 20, 2004
 
Convention Bloggers
CyberJournalist.net: Convention bloggers named

I've been looking for this list everywhere, but finally found it on the Yahoo convention blogging group (link over at the convention blog).

I realize the story is not about us, but about them and about him, and about you, America.

Oh, lord. Now I'm sounding like Bernie Mac.

This whole political blogging thing sometimes seems so close to spreading propaganda (but the good kind, I hope), that it makes me nervous. But, like Scarlett O'Hara, I'll think about that tomorrow, after the election.

Speaking of which, I have this ominous feeling that the entire economy will collapse on November 3rd as the entire blog advertising industry disappears overnight. Candidates who had been paying thousands for the left hand corner ad on countless pages floating thru the ether will shut their coffers either happily or sadly, perhaps vowing to try again. And bloggers relying on that pleasant source of income will be forced to smile at the boss a little more and pass up the giganto plasma tv screen home theater.

(thoughtfully walking to the kitchen....)


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter