<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Friday, March 05, 2004
 
Well, Duh
Yahoo! News - February Job Growth Surprisingly Weak

No surprise to me. Guess the administration hasn't figured out how to lie about this one yet...

Wait... the last report showed 1000 workers added. So this is a "stunning surge of 2000 percent as employers raced to add workers."

Brief post for now. In my ardor to try out new things on this new computer (dual monitor mode is incredible, for those who don't have enough real estate already -- the mouse just glides from one screen to another and you can drag stuff to the other screen) -- I managed to sit on my glasses.

So must get new frames to avoid the wad of masking tape making me look like the geek I really, secretly am.



--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter