<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Sunday, October 26, 2008
 
Time to Put Up the Storm Windows
We're supposed to get snow tonight. Yikes!

Good afternoon, friends. I'm sure you're all out canvassing for your candidates, so won't be reading this, but I figured I'd talk about the weather for a little bit before I go out to the League of Women Voters event pitting Democrat Daniel Biss against his Republican opponent, Elizabeth Coulson, in the 17th State Congressional District in Illinois. It's at 1:30pm, Wilmette Village Hall, 1200 Wilmette Avenue, in Wilmette (the big building that isn't the bank just east of Green Bay Road). I've been told it's only an hour long.

So put on that t-shirt and buttons and get out there!

Labels: , ,



--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter