<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Monday, September 29, 2008
 
Hey, Republicans!


How about that free market now?

Good afternoon, friends. My, but it's been a wild ride, hasn't it? Feel a little better about your Social Security funds? Glad the Republicans didn't hand them over to Wall Street?

Have you ever heard such a bunch of crybabies?

The people who are really crying out there are those who have just lost jobs. A good many of you enablers will too, if I have anything to say about it, come November.

Since I spent the day watching the market in horror, I got little else done. My savings, needless to say, are in tatters. I still have to pay for a diseased elm tree to be removed -- we're trying to postpone it as long as we can, but it isn't looking good. I'm going to have to sell some shit on eBay, along with everyone else, I guess.

Except no one's buying nothing.

Perhaps the appeal of video games is now apparent.

Die, you monsters, DIE!


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter