<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Monday, August 25, 2008
 
Twittering the Day Away
My narcissism grows. Have gone all Twitter and, for lack of anything better to say, started talking about laundry. You feel compelled to post trivia. It really is the lazy person's way to send messages out into the universe. So trivially easy. Good thing I've blocked all text messages on my phone else I'd be in big big trouble.

If you're at all interested, you can tweet me @freshpaint, or follow my mundane every thot in box on the side. Dear god, make it stop.

Best thing about Twitter is that you can keep track of the Zombie situation more easily. Hunters such as ZombieHunterLA are out there protecting us.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter