<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Monday, April 30, 2007
 
Yeah, When Pigs Fly
Bush will work with Democrats on Iraq
WASHINGTON - President Bush said Monday he wants to work with Democrats on compromise legislation to pay for the Iraq war but will carry through on his threat to veto any spending bill that sets a timetable for U.S. troop withdrawal.
How does this qualify for the AP headline? As always, when he says "compromise" it means Dems must do the compromising, not him.

He makes me physically ill.

Yes, people. I'm still here. I haven't abandoned you. I haven't done the Art Chicago scene this year because it was so complicated I couldn't figure out how to do it.

(not really -- just don't feel like looking or thinking about art other than my own right now, since am in that in between project stage when I'm trying to figure out who I am, what is reality, WTF I ever thought I could paint or do anything at all, etc. etc. etc.)

So am taking a side trip back to basics. Here's a little figure thing for you, proving I don't know WTF I'm doing any more.



--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter