<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Friday, December 01, 2006
 
The View From Here


The alert will note that I didn't get my screens out before the snow hit. Somehow the thought of looking thru chunks of snow and ice seems unimportant compared to completing another level of "Granny in Paradise." I mean, all those kitties need to be saved from the Tiki monsters, right? Much more important.

Good morning, friends. A kind neighbor with a new sno blower has done most of our sidewalks, part of my driveway included, so I'm warming my hands on a nice hot cup of coffee instead of getting a heart attack before heading off to the studio.

So, printmakers: I will be there shortly. No snowday for us.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter