<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Friday, December 15, 2006
 
If the NYT Says So, It Must Be True
Retro Printers, Grounding the LaserJet:
Over the summer, whenever he acquired something promising he would call and say: “Meet me on the corner. I got you some H’s.” Together we sorted through the trays, gleeful whenever a jewel emerged from the ink-stained rubble. Later, with a growing trove of images and letters, I set about finding a printer who could bring the images to life. I did not figure that the printer would be me.
I wish I could find this guy and see if he has any upper case "N"s, since I'm still missing them from one of our fonts.

Good evening, friends. Coincidentally, worked today on the letterpress poem that I'd set last summer, this time combining it with a tree image for a commission (yes, I do them). My hands are still filthy from printers ink. I had to drink rather a lot of brandy to recover.

What does one have to do with the other, you ask?

That's all for now.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter