<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Thursday, August 03, 2006
 
Brrrrrr
What's that strange sensation around the bottom of my legs? Could it be . . .

pants legs?


Please wait a second while I find my slippers. Gosh, it's chilly in here.

Sorry to taunt the east coast. Our heat (I nearly typed "hate") wave has finally broken. It's exceedingly pleasant to look out at the dreary, rainy day and listen to the sucking of tires on wet pavement without the air-conditioner whine.

If this is what it takes to break CNN's deadly grip on the Israeli-Lebanon war, good, but I wouldn't throw around the word "torture" like that if I were you. George might think you're unpatriotic, or something.

Speaking of which:

Fellow printmaker Joe Taylor has a new one:

Cute Little Terrorist

If you can't read the caption, it says, "Cute Little Terrorist." We've seen far too many cute terrorists slaughtered, haven't we?

So what are we gonna do about it?

This is still America, right? So we vote.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter