<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Wednesday, June 15, 2005
 
Blessed Quiet
... for the last five minutes. Can think a little, so am typing this now.

The gnawing machines started around 7 am, 3 feet from my head, and the renovators next door were removing tile from a bathroom as well. Clink. Clink. Clink. Clink. Must rethink how to live through this.

Good morning, coffee drinkers. I look at the clock and can't imagine what I've been up to all this time, except staring at the wall hoping all the noise will go away.

Will go print later. Am trying to come up with a postcard series that relates to this drawing I ended up calling "La Plage," since it had a beachy quality, and I seem to be using a lot of French words lately for some reason.



I always say I don't draw, and then I find that I do rather a lot of it.

Here's one in progress. Thru the magic of printmaking it will shortly be transformed.



--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter