<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Thursday, June 09, 2005
 
Driven Out
They are gutting and rehabbing the house next to me, and I just got a notice from the demolition company that they will be destroying the little building behind me and putting up 8 condos. Probably 8 ugly condos plus an ugly driveway. Here's the little building with grassy field and hopping bunnies as it looks now:



I will try to document the demolition. With luck the developer won't go toes up in the middle of it all, leaving a huge gaping hole that fills with seepage and rainwater, breeding mosquitoes that carry West Nile, etc., as seems to happen fairly often.

Good morning, friends. Off to print shortly, and will be back later to post more on this, my virtual refrigerator.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter