<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Tuesday, June 07, 2005
 
Of Course I Am a Fool
... to repair a 15 plus year old refrigerator for not much less than the cost of a new one, but the refrigerator is now fixed and draining all over the kitchen floor (must monitor the drain pan carefully), evidence of my slothful ways.

Icy deposits had built up so that the blower gave out which caused the defrost unit to fail, is all. Luckily I keep mostly ice, fish sticks, beer, cheese, and now, with the arrival of the toaster, bread in there. The beer and cheese will keep overnight, and the bread is now, as they say, toast.

After paying for it all I don't have enough left this month to fill it up, however. Here's hoping for a really good sale on yogurt!

So, perhaps this is the perfect time to remind you all that all of my artwork is for sale. And if you order anything thru the Amazon links at the side (I HIGHLY recommend anything by Terry Pratchett -- I am working my way through the full oeuvre), I get a tiny commission. Go on, do it. You know you want it.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter