<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Wednesday, June 08, 2005
 
You Go, Girlfriend!
Democratic Party Chairman Defends His Remarks About GOP
While even prominent Democrats in recent days have distanced themselves from some of his comments, the outspoken Dean, appearing on NBC"s "Today" show, said criticism of him is meant by Republicans to divert attention from the country's problems and make him the issue instead.
Guess no pretty white bride has been abducted this week or is having sex with her students while her husband is getting it on with hookers who are soon to star in a mini-series.

This is why I can't watch the "news" on TV any more, not even a glance at the Today Show in the morning. I love Howard Dean. I am loving him more and more, and the mealy-mouth, want-to-have-it-both-ways types out sicken me.

On a more pleasant note, I NOW HAVE ICE.

Have been bathing my darling with Mr Clean all morning and she (or perhaps he) is sparkling clean and purring gently, leaving a kitchen floor filled with muck and sticky bits. I am resting now in front of the air conditioner. These things always happen when cleaning up means rivers of sweat running down your face as you slip and fall into a pile of what may have been lettuce 1000 years ago. Let's not talk about it.

I need to do some art.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter