<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Wednesday, May 25, 2005
 
Face II Status
This snap of my drawing of Face II is pretty much all that remains of this project. It was done on litho transfer paper that didn't transfer to the stone very well. It was supposed to be the companion to Face I (with the hair down, when I was in the throes of my hair obsession).



I've been thinking of hair again because of American Idol-to-be Bo's hair*.

So I greet you this afternoon with sadness that Face II didn't work out very well. I will continue to work with the stone a little more, but that's it. I have to believe that there's always more images in my head, and if one doesn't work out, well tant pis, try something else.



*well, I wasn't, actually, but it provides a reasonable excuse, right?


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter