<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Thursday, November 18, 2004
 
A Little Art, For Once
Oh, all right. Here's a little (6 inches tall) craypas drawing I did based on a notebook entry of the colors at the lake.



Will work on more. This is part of the An Art A Day Challenge (a Yahoo group). This week is Conceptual Art. Everyone over there is coming up with great stuff. Also posting this to the Art by the Inch group (over at Livejournal). I am too tired to dig out and put in links right now, but you can always google them.

I am suggesting that people use my scheme and "color names" and come up with their own drawings (the conceptural part). I am not good at this stuff. Oh, all right... here's the Livejournal link to my original drawing:

"Conceptual Landscape"


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter