<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Monday, September 13, 2004
 
Nite Nite
Yes, I'm here. Hot day, no energy. Gessoed some boards so I can paint again soon, should I feel the necessity. Planning on many energetic political activities this week, so a lot of this-and-that occurred today. What with the constant, simmering outrage at Bush etc., get worn out easily, what they're counting on. We will not be worn down. And Wi-Fi at home has been the pits. Am on old computer right now because I just don't have the energy.

Summer should take place when it's supposed to, not when you're really looking forward to crisp, red leaves, brilliant skies, a touch of woodfire smoke in the evening. And my constant refrain,

I am so cold.

Let's try it again tomorrow.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter