<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Thursday, September 09, 2004
 
Vigil
Channel 5 NBC News in Chicago just had a brief story about the candlelight vigil tonight at Cricket Hill in remembrance of the soldiers killed in Iraq. It was beautiful, quiet, and respectful coverage near the top of the hour, a few interviews -- just a bunch of nice, sad people. No yelling, no screaming, no nuts. What's the world coming to? The media does it right. No link up at the moment.

And they just had a brief story about the show opening tomorrow, "Art at War" at Aldo Castillo Gallery. Benefit reception tonight.

P.S. I wasn't there. I forgot about it. I am a bad person, I know. I stayed home to watch "The Apprentice."


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter