<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Friday, September 10, 2004
 
Dig It Deeper, Please
Cheney clarifies remark about terror threat if Kerry is elected
CINCINNATI, Ohio (AP) -- Vice President Dick Cheney sought to "clean up" a controversy over comments he made this week, saying that the country must brace for a potential terrorist attack no matter who is elected president. [ed. duh]

Electing Democrat John Kerry does not mean the United States will be hit again, he said in a newspaper interview published Friday.
And now he's lying, because we all know it's exactly what he meant, else why did he say it, unless he really thinks the right choice is indeed John Kerry.

Good morning, all. Starting my rounds, though it's so beautiful again today I may be forced to paint. Tonight is the first big art opening night in Chicago, in honor of which I must prettify myself, a task that takes an increasingly long time. If I'm going out to paint, I better go soon.

Quickly checking the Reader listings, it looks like Monique Meloche has moved from the problematic Fulton location to 118 N. Peoria, the same building that houses Aron Packer, Peter Miller, etc. I wonder if she's taking over the Julia Friedman space.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter