<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Tuesday, July 06, 2004
 
Kerry Loves Me
.... because he sent me my very own email announcement that it wasn't Gephardt:
In just a few minutes, I will announce that Senator John Edwards will join me as my running-mate on the Democratic ticket as a candidate for vice president of the United States. Teresa and I could not be more excited that John and Elizabeth Edwards will be our partners in our journey to make America stronger at home and respected in the world.
The rumors were true, then, that he was going to announce to the online community first, so that we could stick the bottle of champagne in the fridge before we left for work.

Good morning America. I am so happy he yanked everyone's chain for so long, especially the pundits who were spinning Gephardt madly for the past week. Can't blog long, since I must go out, and haven't checked the response of my colleagues yet, but man.... am I relieved.

More (I'm sure) later.



--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter