<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Monday, May 10, 2004
 
Testing, Testing
Good afternoon, my friends. Should be painting, but am not, so must blog instead. Trying new version of Blogger, which seems OK so far. And going thru my dialup connection, since I think they're doing maintenance to the cable that goes to wherever my WIFI lands, since I see all these trucks outside and they appear to be tunnelling.

Hope it means an even faster, better cost-free-to-me connection, and not that they're taking it away and I'll be forced to go to the public library like everyone else. Life is tough.

Still recovering, also, from 2 days of art, which is enough to turn anyone against it.

So, until I have a better thought in my head, will post this and see how it looks.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter