<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Tuesday, May 04, 2004
 
Let Them Eat Cake With Peau de Soie Icing
Lobbyists Donate Used Suits to Unemployed

I demand equal time! I want my Prada suit too! And a Coach bag. And you can't expect me to go to an interview without a really nice watch, like maybe your old Rolex, maybe the President model, and the Manolo Blahniks, then I need a car to get me to the job, something sporty, like your old Landrover, and...

Tom Skilling says
TEMPS 17 DEGREES HIGHER THAN MONDAY: Noticeably warmer. Stronger southwest winds overcome lake cooling. Mixed sun, but clouds build this afternoon. Scattered gusty t-storms possible late today/ early tonight (covering 30-40 percent of the area). Tonight: Cooler late as winds shift northeast.
so I guess if I want to get out and paint I better do it now.



--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter