<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Thursday, May 27, 2004
 
Decisions, Decisions
Chicago Tribune | Weather

Top of pages sez:
As of 7:14 am CDT on May 27, 2004

Today...Scattered drizzle early then becoming partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 70s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph shifting to the west 10 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 30 percent.
Bottom of page sez:
NOTICEABLY MORE HUMID: More humid by afternoon as temps reach levels 12 degrees warmer than yesterday. Building cumulus clouds threaten potentially severe t-storms this afternoon. A severe weather watch may become necessary. Clearing, cooler and less humid tonight.
Perhaps I should go for coffee and figure it out later. Painting I did yesterday actally looks a whole lot better than what I uploaded -- I compressed the hell out of it for loading, which took away some grays and detail. Maybe I'll futz with it. Think I'll edit the entry and put it behind a link.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter