<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
 
Only Slightly Redacted
While cleaning out old files I found this ancient rejection letter from a previous life:



It remains one of the nicest form letters I've ever received. Professor Beasley, if you're still around, thanks, and keep up the good work (and am still waiting to hear if you might be hiring any time soon).

Good afternoon, friends. I should have been posting this much, much earlier, except only woke up around an hour ago, largely because I didn't sleep much until dawn for who knows what reasons. Not even my trusty cure of trying to read an issue of Artforum helped me get to sleep.

Am still shuffling around in the slippers and bumping into things. Trying to find some art in my head but failing. Ah, well. The search continues.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter