<$BlogRSDURL$>
Fresh Paint
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
 
So Long, Mr. Robinson!
... but I'm not surprised. He was always too nice. But, my! Will he ever go back to being a plain old music teacher after this? Not bluddy likely, mate.

Will savor the day Scott is kicked out, however, or the blond kid (can never remember his name). They sing ok, but who cares?*

Good evening, friends. Have updated the resume (as promised), and have updated my Works on Paper blog to include stuff I sent off to the ADA Gallery Record Bin show in Richmond, Virginia. (Thanks, Martin, for the info). If you're interested in any of them, contact the gallery directly or send me an email.

That's it, for now.



*I'm discussing American Idol here. You may cover the top of the screen if you must.


--- Back to Main Page ---


Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Site Meter